Search This Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Love Quotes for Husband: 15 Sayings That Will to Bring a Smile to His Face

Love Quotes for Husband
 Here are some quotes to share with your husband for those times when you're not sure what to write in the card you bought for him or perhaps you just want to encourage him or bring a smile to his face.

 A good husband makes a good wife. John Florio

Sometimes I think [my husband] is so amazing that I don't know why he's with me. I don't know whether I'm good enough. But if I make him happy, then I'm everything I want to be. Angelina Jolie

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. Rita R

I love my husband very much. I knew it was real true love because I felt like I could be myself around that person. Your true, true innermost authentic self, the stuff you don't let anyone else see, if you can be that way with that person, I think that that's real love. Idina Menzel

My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. Henry Ford

In terms of my marriage, you know, falling in love with my husband was by far the best thing that's ever happened to me. Caroline Kennedy

I love being my husband's wife. Julianna Margulies

I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time. Rainbow Rowell

I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets. Cynthia Hand

If my life was a ship, at port you would be the anchor that holds me in place and at sea you would be the sails which take me on a beautiful journey. Author unknown

Faithfulness flows from you, gratefulness is what I feel for you. No matter where we are in life, I know that you will always be there for me like a guiding star. Kate Hams-worth

I know what it is to live entirely for and with what I love best on earth. I hold myself supremely blest -- blest beyond what language can express; because I am my husband's life as fully as he is mine. Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre

There should have been a cautionary warning below your name in our marriage certificate. It should have said “beware of hot husband.” Author unknown

Even though many years have passed by, I still feel so loved by you. It still feels like just yesterday when we got engaged and then after a little while got married - I love you so much! Ruby Walks

You are such a blessing in my life. The kids are so happy and you keep all of us so happy. You are the man that any woman would want in her life. Thank you so much for being what you are. Gloria Tellies

Whenever I'm with you, I feel like you know everything about me- my hopes, my dreams, my idiosyncrasies and yet you love me completely. What a gift! Thank you, my dear husband. Lorene Troyer

Are you looking for gift ideas for your husband? Go to 51 Gift Ideas for Husband

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice blog and i really like and appreciate it well done and keep it up.
    relationship advice for women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work and great style of presenting information about the Why Relationships Are Important it's good work.
    Why Relationships Are Important

    ReplyDelete